Wyatt's 1st Birthday {A Re-cap}

Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 26, 2014 could not have been a better day! It was the absolute perfect day of celebration for our Wyatt.  I mean, what else could you ask for....orange rolls, the zoo, Chick-fil-a, and cheesecake.....seems pretty perfect to me!
 
We started out the day with Pilsbury Orange rolls, presents, and cards!


 
 
We then hopped in the car and headed to Little Rock to check out the zoo, and, of course, eat Chick-fil-a. (I'm not going to lie, the zoo was less than impressive and we were dog tired afterwards, but thankfully, our little guy was as happy as ever!)




We then headed home, after a few shopping detours, where Wyatt enjoyed his first tastes of cheesecake (Mama and Dada's favorite!).


 
Since someone was sugared up and awake, I drug him outside for some adorable last-minute pictures in his adorable outfit! And, I was feeling sad because I hadn't had a picture taken with the birthday boy.
 



 
It was such a perfect day and I am looking forward to celebrating our little guy with the rest of the family in a couple of weeks!
 
post signature