5 on Friday {FIVE YEARS}

Friday, June 6, 2014

Today Sean and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage! To celebrate, I thought I'd share 5 fun details of our wedding day!

--ONE--
We got married at CENTRAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH in Fayetteville.  It's the church I grew up in.
 

 --TWO--
After the ceremony, the wedding party walked to the reception which was about 1/2 a mile. The church and Uark Ballroom are both on DICKSON STREET.
--THREE--
We had a choreographed first dance. Nothing real fancy, just made it a little less boring...and nerve-wracking!
--FOUR--
SPARKLERS!!

--FIVE--
I loved that our photographer followed us to the hotel! These turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! Don't worry, he didn't actually come into the suite, ha!
 
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'm looking forward to a dinner date with my hubby!!


post signature