Wintermelon

Sunday, September 21, 2014

  
Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 37 Weeks (9/15/2014)
Size of Baby: About 19.5 inches and about 6.5 pounds.  Right now our baby is the size of a wintermelon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +/- 30
Maternity Clothes: For sure!
Gender: GIRL!! STELLA ELIZABETH
Movement: All the time. I'm also hearing some more popping noises from her.
Food Cravings: ANYTHING!
Food Aversions: No aversions.
What I Miss: Being comfortable in clothing. Yea, I wish I could just stay at home in my jammies all day everyday.
Sleep: Sleeping well again. I think because we've been staying up later working on the house.
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, exhaustion, and some slight swelling.
Best Moment This Week: Wyatt being so darn cute! He's started putting his hand up to his ear when he hears noises!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Moving into our new room in a couple days!!
 
post signature