A Weekend Re-Cap

Monday, December 15, 2014


I feel like this weekend just flew by! I guess that's how it goes when you have so much to get done, am I right!
 
{FRIDAY}
Our Friday was pretty uneventful. We hung out at home and enjoyed some lazy time on a rainy day. Sean worked in the morning, and I spent the afternoon entertaining Wyatt while he worked on moving his "hobby" room so we can get started on Stella's room. Yes, she doesn't have a room yet. But, in reality, she doesn't really need one yet.
^^^^Wyatt loves to sit on the coffee table next to sissy. Which is totally fine, until he tries to sit on sissy.^^^^
 
{SATURDAY}
Saturday was a beautiful day, so the kids and I spent a majority of the morning outside. Sean continued cleaning out/moving the "hobby" room.
Saturday night we went to our towns Christmas parade. It was Wyatt's first parade and he pretty much just stared in awe. I was worried he would cry but thankfully he was totally fine with all the sirens and honking. Yes, honking. His favorite, hands down, was the motorcycles. He actually clapped as they drove by, it was pretty adorable.

{SUNDAY}
Sunday I continued entertaining the kiddos while daddy worked on sissy's room. He got the ceiling scraped and sanded and ripped out all of the carpet. Hopefully by next Sunday we'll have her crib set up!

Sunday afternoon we attempted to take some family portraits. Our good friend, Candi, came over to snap a few. Luckily we were able to take a few where Wyatt wasn't trying to just run away, or Stella wasn't crying or spitting up. HA!
Sunday night Sean went out to get something out of the car and noticed a sign in our yard. He came back in and asked me if there had been a competition for Christmas...don't ask me, I don't know. Come to find out, apparently there was, and we won Most Original for ours! I guess that afternoon of hard work paid off!
 
How was your weekend? Did you do anything festive?