Five on Friday {SUN, TV, + A MIRACLE}

Friday, January 30, 2015

I've got a pretty random list for 5 on Friday today. Just a little about what we've been up to this week. So glad the weekend is finally here! I've got the wine in the fridge and I'm ready to relax...hopefully.  
{ONE}
We've been spending a lot of time outside this week. We went to the park Tuesday and Thursday for picnics and playtime. Today marks the first day of normal weather for the next week or so, so that stinks. 


{TWO} 
Last weekend we watched Gone Girl. I'm really regretting not reading that book. It was such a great movie, I just know the book was amazing. We've already got Fury reserved at Redbox for tonight, can't wait! 

{THREE} 
Two of my most favorite shows came back this week, Greys Anatomy and The Americans. Justified also started back but we've yet to watch it. Now if The Walking Dead will hurry and start I'll be one happy girl! 
 
{FOUR}
I've started working out again. I actually started a couple weeks ago, mainly to help with stress. I'm down a couple of pounds but I've mainly lost inches. I can now wear two pairs of pre-baby jeans! And to keep me entertained I've been watching Friends on Netflix. I'm excited to see them all in order, especially since I was so young when it started and missed out on a lot.
 
{FIVE}
If you didn't hear our exciting news this week, you can read about it HERE. Again, I just want to send out a big THANK YOU for all the prayers and love you sent our way.