Favorite Moments in Key Largo

Friday, February 20, 2015

If you follow me on INSTAGRAM then you already know that Stella and I were in Key Largo for part of the week at my cousin April's wedding. She and I have been very close since we were young and I wouldn't have missed her big day for the world!
 
{ONE | rehearsal dinner}
The rehearsal dinner was Monday evening. So as soon as we landed Stella and I got ready and headed over with Mimi and Pop. It was so exciting to finally be there and see April & Carolina! And the food wasn't too shabby either.
 
{TWO | lounging}
 Tuesday morning we all headed over to the venue to help do some day-of stuff. We then went back to the hotel to start getting ready, but I actually had about an hour to spend out by the pool. Crazy, I know! I actually ended up sunburned after that hour, but I enjoyed every second of it! It's not everyday you get to layout by the pool in February, amIright?
 
{THREE | pre-wedding}
 
We headed over to the venue a little early. We wanted to make sure we got some pictures before-hand. Stella was one of the honorary flower girls. Didn't she look adorable?? We also got a little sneak peek at the brides too, they were stunning.
 
{FOUR | ceremony}
The ceremony was perfect and beautiful. It took place right as the sun was setting and everything was glowing. April and Carolina wrote the most beautiful and heart felt vows to one another, it was very special.
 
{FIVE | reception}

The reception was amazing! There was dinner, dancing, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and a photo booth! Stella was pretty much the wildest person there, with all her photo bombing!

http://www.momfessionals.com/
ANDREA
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 
DARCI | NATASHA | APRIL | CHRISTINA



post signature