It's the Little Things | A Snow Day

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Living in Southern Arkansas, we don't see snow very often. Actually, I don't think it's snowed in about 4 years, at least. So when talk of snow started swirling around, everyone started getting so excited.
 I was especially excited since neither of my babes have ever experienced snow. Obviously, I was a little more excited about Wyatt's first experience but Stella didn't mind it either.
 
 Just before nap time we went out three different times. I was so paranoid that Wyatt was going to get too cold so we only stayed out about 30 minutes at a time. Stella was only awake one of the times we went out so she joined us just for a minute.

  Wyatt loved the snow, when I could get him out in it. Just getting him dressed was a whole new experience. I made him wear a shirt, pullover, jacket, coat, hat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of socks, and shoes. Surprisingly he was pretty willing to actually put all that on.
  His absolute favorite thing to do in the snow was eat it. That's really all he wanted to do. He did thoroughly enjoy it when I threw snow at him, he would just sit and laugh. I also built a snowman for him but I really think he could've cared less. Probably because it wasn't a very good one. That takes a special skill.

Unfortunately daddy had to go to work today but we're hoping he'll be home after naps and they can go out and play too.
 
Sadie Sky Boutique
 
 
post signature