{FIVE} Favorite Moments of the Week

Friday, May 22, 2015

The weekend has already started in our part of the world! We're spending some time with family and loving it! And so far the kids are both sleeping really well, which is huge! So here's what's been going on with us this week.
 
{ONE}
Wyatt's last day of Pre-2 was Thursday and they had an adorable little program. His class "sang" (and by sang I mean they sat there and looked really cute) Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and If You're Happy and You Know It.


And here's a little flashback....cue the tears.
 
 
{TWO}
 
Our family beach trip is quickly approaching!! Which really means mama needs to get to exercising. I'm actually not completely dissatisfied with my body but still not sure if I'll be rockin' a bikini this year. We'll see. And if you saw this picture on my INSTAGRAM then you already know, but there are TWENTY of us going...what? And ten of those are kids. We're crazy, I know. The last time we all took a trip together we were only a family of 9.  CRAZY!
 
 
 
 {THREE}
Speaking of the beach and swimsuits...I need suggestions. I have a one piece (similar to THIS) but I'm going to need at least one more option. I've really been looking into a high-waisted bikini bottom. I really like this one from URBAN OUTFITTERS. Sean's just not craaazy about it but I have so many tops that I could use with it. Opinions, please!
 
 
{FOUR}
My favorite show has returned, THE BACHELORETTE!! Which also means SHEAFFER'S re-caps have returned and if you've never read one you must. Now. She writes exactly what every person is thinking while watching and it's hilarious. HERE'S the re-cap from the first episode.
 
{FIVE}
And that's where I'm going to leave it this week! We're going to enjoy some time away from home and soaking up time with our "MyMy"!
 
 
Hope everyone has an awesome Memorial Day weekend!!
 
 

 
 
http://www.momfessionals.com/
ANDREA
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
DARCI | NATASHA | APRIL | CHRISTINA



 
 
post signature