Our Weekend

Monday, August 24, 2015

What a great weekend! And we've had a great Monday to start the week off right! I'm definitely soaking up these last days before school starts, for me next week and for Wyatt the following week.

We spent our weekend at home being lazy and working on the backyard. This girl started trying to be a big girl or something. She's pulling up on everything. And obviously she loves watching her daddy work outside.


And pestering her brother, and I love it.

            

Wyatt was a great helper for daddy. They enjoyed cutting down a tree and sharing some drinks. And I was able to get some stuff done for my class.



And how cute are these two in their matching jammies?!! And I won't even tell you how long it took to get this picture. There were tears involved. From both kids. You would have thought I was hurting them. And I was even bribing them with chocolate. I don't get it.


post signature