A Weekend Re-Cap

Monday, February 1, 2016

We had such a good weekend at home! It definitely helped that the weather was absolutely perfect and we spent so much time outside!

Friday we had a family lunch at the park! I always love when we all go to the park together and we don't do it near enough. The kids and I spent the evening together while daddy was out with a friend.


Saturday morning started a little rough. We woke up to Wyatt in our bed...with his pull-up off...and poop all over his booty. Just thankful I didn't actually roll over into it. Daddy got it all cleaned up for us though and we marched on. 


We got up and around and made a family trip to Wal-Mart. Wyatt left with his first Nerf gun and some Play-doh (yes, we didn't actually own any). We got home and Wyatt and daddy put their new toys to good use, while Stella and tried to steer clear. 

After Wyatt's nap, he and I left for a date! We went to his friend's birthday party at the bowling alley! His favorite place.


Then we headed to the park to run off all the juice, cake, and ice cream! Wyatt and I don't get a lot of alone time together so we both really enjoyed it.


We arrived home to find daddy and Sissy eating so Wyatt and I joined them. Then daddy and Wyatt had some play-doh time. Why did I wait so long to buy this stuff??

Sunday was such a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling 100% but the sunshine did me some good. We played on the trampoline, shot Nerfs into the air, and had a picnic.


While the kids napped I hung out with my hubby while he worked on his car. I thoroughly enjoyed soaking up the sunshine, and being a really good beer assistant. ha


We ended the weekend with some more outdoor playtime, dinner, and baths! I started watching Grease: Live! but haven't finished it yet. I loved what I saw, though! Hope y'all had a great weekend too!


post signature