{FIVE} Favorite Moments of the Week

Friday, May 6, 2016

 It's been such a great week around here, and I'm so thankful! We've had lots of warm, sunny days and we're soaking it all up. I know before too long it's going to be hot, hot, hot, & humid. Here's what we've been up to this week!

{ONE}
First off, I could take this girl's picture every. single. day. This may be our new morning activity when Wyatt's at school. 


{TWO}
Like I said, we've been enjoying the beautiful weather. So what's a week without a visit to the park? I've really been trying to get my 'big' camera out more and really practicing some photography. In manual. I'm still learning but at least my subjects are cute!



{THREE}
We did have one cool and rainy day this week, which was the perfect time to play with some of Wyatt's new toys. This Gone Fishin' game is a huge hit. Poles not required.

{FOUR}
We've also been spending lots of time playing in the water. By the way, chalk is always more fun when it's wet. 
   


 {FIVE}
We've had a busy, busy Friday! If you don't follow me on Snapchat (ash_dorey) then you should...then you'd know what we've been up to! ;)


Hope everyone has a fabulous Mother's Day weekend!! My hubby and I are having a night out tomorrow and wrapping-up some planning of our birthday/anniversary trip that is coming up! Hoping to get some new flowers and planters for the patio too!

 
DARCI | NATASHA | APRIL | CHRISTINA



post signature
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK